PS Series - General Purpose VRLA Battery
Power Sonic PS series of sealed lead acid batteries have been designed with AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat) technology to ensure superior performance and reliability. The PS series has been specifically engineered for use in general purpose float and light cyclic applications including fire and security systems, emergency lighting, UPS, toys and medical devices.
The PS HD series are heavy duty rechargeable lead acid batteries with increased vibration resistant design for all your pitch control, braking and renewable energy applications.
A number of our PS range of batteries are VdS approved. VdS is one of the world’s leading inspection and certification companies in the fire protection and security industry. They set international standards with the publication of a comprehensive set of rules and guidelines for fire protection and safety equipment. VdS is one of the only testing institutes certifying sealed lead acid batteries, our VdS approved batteries are indispensable for the reliability of many security and fire systems. The VdS quality seal certifies that our batteries are of optimum quality for use in fire, security and life safety applications.
- General purpose VRLA battery
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for superior performance
- Power and volume ration yielding unrivalled energy density
- Many VdS approved models
- Valve regulated, spill proof construction allows safe operation in any orientation (excluding continuous inverted use)
- Rugged impact resistant ABS case and cover flame retardant to UL94:HB and UL94:V0
- Low discharge rate for long shelf life
- EUROBAT classification: 3 to 5 years ‘Standard Commercial’ and 10/12 years ‘Long Life’*